Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the corresponding industry needs we’ve teamed up with a group of Infectious Disease Nursing Specialists, as well as ISO Auditors in the medical space, to make a product that is fit for purpose!
Course Award: Micro-Credential
Course Duration: 5 Hours
Course Complexity: Beginner*
This micro-credential is actually the learning from the unit HLTINFCOV001 and is centered around infection prevention and control procedures developed for the healthcare and allied industries. The unit is quickly helping implement best practice virus and bacteria prevention and control measures, now suitable across all workplaces.
During this course you will learn:
- Hand hygiene & care of hands
- Enforcing clean & contaminated zones
- Limitation of contamination
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Handling of waste
- Surface cleaning for infection control
- Best practice virus and bacterial infection & control
- Where to find reliable and trustworthy information
- Identify infection hazards & assess risks