The Rostering Staff comprises of 1 micro-credential stacked course of learning, followed by completion of assessment tasks at the end of each skill level, to test the learner’s knowledge and understanding.
Course Award: Micro-Credential
Course Duration: 4 Hours
Course Complexity: Intermediate*
It comprises 8 lessons of learning, followed by a completion quiz to test your knowledge and understanding. By the end of this course, you will demonstrate understanding in:
- Developing and implementing effective individual and team rosters.
- Implementing roistering practices to maximise staff efficiency and minimising costs.
- A different array of roster systems can be implemented to complement an organisation’s needs.
- Effective communication skills and practices associated with rosters.
- Implementing practices that allow for roster improvements through monitoring and feedback.
Upon completing this micro-credential, you will receive a digital badge!
Beginner – Introduces a concept and explores the concept and how it is applied
*Intermediate – Explores a concept and builds from an entry-level understanding, through to an advanced level or mastery.
Advanced – Focuses on complexities of subject matter, participants are recommended to have an understanding of subject matter prior to enrolling in course. Typically designed for managers or people with experience in the subject matter.